Pages

Friday 4 September 2015

My Day to Day Mammy Makeup

When it comes to makeup, I usually go for the easy & simple look.
Something it can be done in 10 minute max, and I don't have to worry that I won't have time to get ready if I'm heading out the door in a rush!!

I usually want a simple eye, nude lip and bronzed face!! 

If I do have a little more time, I can spend more time on my eyes or add a little highlighter. But it really depends ;)

Here is what i use everyday for my makeup. Some are high end makeup, but thats mainly gifts I've gotten from family & friends!


MAC studio fix fluid - NC30
BENEFIT the Pore fessional
MAYBELLINE The Eraser Eye - Light
RIMMEL Glam'eyes professional liquid liner - black
RIMMEL Match Perection Loose powder - Transparent
SLEEK Brow kit - Dark
SLEEK Eyebrow pencil - Dark
Mineralize MAC Skinfinish - Lightscapade
BENEFIT Hoola Bronzer 
MAYBELLINE colour drama - Minimalist
CATRICE infinite shine lip gloss - Rose, Would you?

And here are the brushes I use on a day to day basic;


Real Technique Blending Sponge
Zoeva C200 Deluxe Crease brush
Zoeva 105 Luxe Highlight brush
Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Real Techniques Powder Brush

*Yes, Im aware that my brushes need a clean :P*

Simple Tricks I use to speed up time;
I use my bronzer as my crease eyeshadow to add dimension.
I sometimes just use concealer as foundation if my tan is fading, then bronze my face a little more than usual.
I use the "Baking" effect mostly every day. I find it makes my makeup last longer.

My eyeliner is terrible, I always rush it and its never even LOL but who has time for even eyeliner right ;)





And that is my quick & easy day to day mommy look :)

Thanks for reading
Aisling xo

0 comments: