Pages

Sunday 30 August 2015

A little change to our blog!

Ive been blogging for two years now.
Seems like yesterday my good friend was telling me to blog and i kept thinking
"What would i even write about?"

Now that I'm out of college and a stay at home mammy, Ive really been putting thoughts into my blog going that little further!

So I've changed my name to "Raising Crazy Things"
As anyone who knows Kayden, He's a little crazy sometimes, and no doubt Emilee will be right beside him! 

Ive also designed a little family based on us :) I'm pretty proud of it :)

Im in two minds about setting up a Facebook page just for the blog! But we will see :)

But I'm excited to see my blog grow a little further and to put more effort into it!
It will be my third baby ;) !

Thanks for reading :)
Aisling xo

1 comments:

Ita Coffey said...

Lovely account of Emilees life to date and your experiences.