Pages

Friday 29 May 2015

BumpDate

How far along? 34 weeks :)
Weight gain: I've lost 2kg since my last hospital app. Its weird to have such a big belly but no weight is being gained? pretty sure its the diabetes that iIam losing weight but gaining it back it other ways so its levelling out... does that make sense? Haha
Maternity clothes: I hate clothes. tight clothes make me itchy and I just want to rip them off! wish I could get away with living in my Pjs for the next few weeks!
Stretch marks? No new ones :)
Sleep: Ugh.. remind what is that again? between bathroom breaks, being kicked in the bladder, dead legs.. I can't sleep :(
Best moment this week: IM FINISHED COLLEGE!! 
Miss anything? I just want chocolate cake.. just one slice.. one :(! Its so hard to resist chocolate or even just sugar on my cereal! Its so hard :(
Any movement? This baby doesn't sleep... ever!
Food cravings: Everything smells so dam good! even my hair after i wash it.. haha I'm going crazy!
sickness? Nope :)!
Gender: Surprise :)
Labour signs: braxton hicks contractions, mainly when I don't pee for a long time! but no pain and lasting a bit longer. I can feel the baby very low.. Definitely getting into place! 
Symptoms: Heartburn, foot cramps, tiredness, getting out of breath more frequently. Everything I do is a chore haha! 
Belly button in or out? In!
Happy or moody most of the time: In a good mood this week! Its a good feeling to be finished with college, but still in the mind frame of being a student (keep thinking of what is my next brief....)
Looking forward to: Packing my hospital bag :) starting to get things together and writing out lists on what to buy. Ive pretty much everything for the baby except mittens and socks! but have nothing for me.. so a shopping spree is needed ;) :D 

Thanks for reading :)
Aisling xo

0 comments: