Pages

Monday 11 May 2015

Bump Update!

How far along? 31weeks and 3 days :) 
Weight gain: Haven't weighted myself this week so il update next week ;)
Maternity clothes: I'm usually in hoodie and trackies by the end of the day, as all I want is comfort. So the maternity clothes are only worn when I want to look half decent (LOL)
Stretch marks? I think my old ones are starting to stretch again so they might become longer, but I'm at least remembering to moisturise before bedtime :)
Sleep: I can nap perfectly, but once its dark outside my body likes to reject sleep and becomes really anxious for some reason? I still toss and turn to get comfy and I have noticed that I am more tired theses days. Cant wait to just rest!!!
Best moment this week: Ask me next week HAHA! So stressed with college, trying to finish everything in one week is impossible, I'm even dreaming about what I've to do for the next day 
:(
Miss anything? Not really...
Any movement? Tons! I can now feel the baby hiccup, which in fact it hiccups quite a lot! 
Food cravings: No, I just want to eat what I smell?? Firelighters smell amazing!! and so does my sister's makeup remover! YUM! starting to crave the smell go Vick.. (Same as Kayden)
sickness? Nope :)!
Gender: Surprise :)
Labour signs: Starting to get braxton hicks contractions.. I never experienced them with Kayden. They are super uncomfortable and only last a few seconds! Ive a lot of pressure at the end of the day aswell! 
Symptoms: HEARTBURN! Dam thing is so annoying :( can't even drink water... 
Belly button in or out? In but getting close to popping!
Happy or moody most of the time: A bit moody, just due to being uncomfortable and sore most the time. My back is killing me and I can barely sleep! 
Looking forward to: handing up all my college work at the end of year... I just want to get rid of it at this stage!!

Thanks for reading:)
Aisling xo

0 comments: