Pages

Thursday 26 March 2015

BUMP UPDATE

How far along? 25 weeks :) (Tomorrow)
Weight gain: Haven't weighted myself this week (oops!) 
Maternity clothes: Yes! I tried on a maternity top yesterday just to see how it looked, AND it was a shock to see how much bump has grown! my blouses still fit so ill wait out a little longer ;)
Stretch marks? No new ones :)
Sleep: Starting to get uncomfortable, but still sleeping okay :) 
Best moment this week: Finally getting my broadband sorted :D! Still have to wait a day or two until its activated but YAY! been almost a month without wifi :( !
Miss anything? Being able to walk up the stairs in college! oh my, its starting to take a lot of effort haha! 
Any movement? Yes!! I can tell already this baby is going to be an early bird in the morning! Must take that from his/her daddy! Myself and Kayden LOVE our sleep ;)!
Food cravings: Nope :)
sickness? yes! I've noticed after the shower I get a little nauseous, not sure its from the heat of the shower or standing up for too long?? never experienced this with Kayden!
Gender: SURPRISE!
Labour signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Hunger! It struck hard this week haha! 
Belly button in or out? In!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy this week! :) I think LOL!
Looking forward to: My scan is next week :) Haven't seen the baby since January so that's pretty exciting :)

Thanks for reading :)
Aisling xo

0 comments: