Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

BUMP UPDATE!

Deciding to do Bump updates every week, mostly for me to look back on and remember :)
Starting passed the half way line but sure its a start ;)

How far along? 24 weeks! It's going so fast!
Weight gain: This is a touchy subject as i am not the skinniest person out there, so I've decided just to tell what weight I've gained instead of my total weight.
So, in the beginning i wasn't gaining weight until i hit around 17-19 weeks. I was very sick, which meant i eat little, if not vomited it all up! so as from 8weeks-24weeks, I've gain 6kg which is 13 pounds! 
Maternity clothes: I'm wearing maternity jeans and maternity leggings for about 4 weeks now. Still in normal tops and blouses. but I've popped in the last week so the maternity tops will be brought soon ;)
Stretch marks? Still no new ones! Moisturising when I remember LOL!
Sleep: Sleeping good, Tired all the time! can't get enough sleep!! 
Best moment this week: Bringing Kayden to the St. Patricks parade in Navan. He had no idea what was going on, but he loved it :)
Miss anything? Drinking a cold glass of milk!!!!!
Any movement? Yes, tons!! This baby is VERY active! 6am the most. Wakes me up! its so heartwarming to feel them :) can't get enough!
Food cravings: Nope!
sickness? If i don't eat for a long time, but other than that no sickness :)
Gender: SURPRISE!
Labour signs: Nope!
Symptoms: i can sometimes feel leg/foot cramps coming but Ive been preventing them which is good :) Sore lower back at the end of the day! other than that i feel great :)
Belly button in or out? In, pretty sure it won't pop :P
Happy or moody most of the time: Haha, this week I've been mostly moody! especially to poor Pietro :) 
Looking forward to: EASTER BREAK! one week left of college and then two weeks off :) :)

Thanks for reading :)
Aisling xo

0 comments: