Pages

Friday 2 May 2014

SUMMER PLANS!!

Hey Guys!

So it's official, after next tuesday (an exam) I'm officially on SUMMER!
YAY!

I'm done and finished second year, to my surprise it went so fast i can't even remember what i did!
I've four months off until I'm in my final year, and these four months will fly by :(

So, I want to make the most of it.. That i'm PLANNING! Omg!

(Now, i do not plan! I've never been good at it, or it never goes my way!)

This Summer it will just be Kayden & I, and a toddler can get so bored and grumpy and hate being stuck inside - abit what Kayden is like at the moment ;) So i want him to enjoy this break as he is older and he's way more active than last year.

I'm blogging this whole planning experience so that i know myself what i have planned and what i have succeeded while planning (If that makes sense)

(Right.. to the point Aisling!!!)

This summer, I do not want to lounge around and do the same thing every day! I want to make the most of the time i have off college and with my little boy!

So, I'm going to list a few thing i want to achieve this summer.
  • I want to blog more. (Toddler reviews, outings, ootd, week in pictures, random things that I've always wanting to blog)
  • To do more crafts with kayden. I would love to do videos on how to make things. Toddler crafts, baby crafts, gift ideas etc. Maybe put them on youtube... MAYBE!
  • Have more daily outings with kayden. I don't drive so it will be hard to go far away (Unless Pietro is off and we go as a family) but more walks and discoveries for kayden!
  • Maybe vlog a few things. Now i know! some people don't see the point in vlogging or uploading videos to youtube. But I'm a momma, and i love taking pictures and videos! Just to have them as a keepsake.. I would love if kayden could look back and see what he was like.. they way he acted.. what he wore (Like boys care..) but its for me. not anybody else!!
  • SEW! I want to get crafty and make things for myself, Kayden or even gifts! I've a relation who is due a baby and i would love to be able to sew a blanket or make something for the baby to keep! 
  • This theory test has always been at the back of my mind.. or people keep reminding me about it (Pietro) but i should really do it, do thats my plan! Pass the theory test and get on the road! 
And.. I think thats it! If i have more goals/plans etc i will note them!
I really do hope i can do this. Some motivation is really needed!

Fingers-crossed!
Thanks for reading
Aisling xo




0 comments: