Pages

Thursday 6 February 2014

FACTS ABOUT ME; LIEBSTER AWARDS

Hey Guys!
Its been so long since i've been on this, honestly i've no time anymore!

Well, I've been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Chloe <3 ( www.chaubelle.com )
I had no idea what this was LOL!

Rules: #You must link back to the person who nominated you.# You must state 11 random facts about yourself.# You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the person who nominated you.# You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.

11 Facts About Me.
1. I am beauty obsessed, crazy as it sounds. I'm obsessed with beauty channels on YouTube!! i tend to go out & buy what they have mentioned, even though it could be a waste not money LOL

2. I have an addiction!! ONLINE SHOPPING! Even though i'm on the mend now. I was crazy with buy clothes, makeup etc. honestly my doorbell rang everyday with something for me.. I've now learnt how to save my money haha.

3. I secretly want to be a vlogger/beauty guru on youtube! I want to do toddler video, crafts, updates.. Everything on youtube. BUT i'm scared what people will think, I don't want to be judged.

4. I'm very shy! I can't ring a company, order food.. ANYTHING!! I also can't go up to talk to people i don't know. I get all nervous and my speech gets all jumbled, i get all flush and look so hideous! But, I'm the opposite with my friends/family.

5. Im only in college for the sake of a degree. I don't see myself as a graphic designer, I picked that course because it was close to home & i wanted to go to college. Don't get me wrong, i love the people in my class, sometimes the briefs we get but i don't see myself in an office designing posters etc.

6. In my lifetime.. i have had a total of 6 piercings. All whats left is four; lobes, tongue, tragus & conch!
My lobes are since i was 13, my tongue sine i was 18, my tragus since i was 20 and my conch is from last year. my remaining piercings that i took out was my helix (didn't heal) and my tragus on my left ear.

7. Ive only one tattoo, It's Kaydens DOB! basically the meaning isn't just of Kayden's birthday. (People joke that i will forget his birthday) theres a very big meaning behind it, some may say cheesy. 

8. I have very many good friends, but out of all of them, I don't have a "Bestfriend" Iv'e had some in the past but there was issues and we fell out. THe only best friend i could say I have is my boyfriend! Don't get me wrong, I have some very very close friends that i love! 

9. I care what people think of me. Every since I became a mother. I get scared what people say or think about me when they see me with a child, even when kayden isn't around. I'm a proud mother & i love him to pieces but people do judge young mums and it makes me sick, to think of what they say. 

10. Im a very comfort person, I love hugs & cuddles. Or even just love. 

11. I'm not a confident person, I never really have. I need people to tell me I look nice or I did a good job to make me be happy about it (confusing i know). Or if people say something bad about me, i take it personally and get very down about it. it's just who i am, which I'm trying to learn how to get out of that mind-frame.

Chloe's Questions For Me.
 1. What's your least favorite thing about the blogging community? 
The least would be that people  can just write my name on google images and Kayden's pictures would pop up, blogging is very "Out-There" but i would like the option that Kaydens picture would only be on my blog!

2. If you had any money to buy one materialistic item, what would it be? 
A home. Simple as that, Somewhere to raise Kayden and to be myself!

3. Money or Love? Let's all be honest here! 
Love. I would be ruined without it!

4. Biggest thing you regret in 2013? 
I don't have big regret but if i had to pick one, it would be that time i dyed my hair red. BIGGEST MISTAKE, still trying to get it out!! 

5. Most amazing thing that happened to you in 2013? 
I have LOADS! & all got to do with kayden! His christening, crawling, talking, saying mama.. basically all his milestones! 

6. 5 things you cannot live without? 
phone, mac, wifi, youtube, chocolate!!

7. Favorite platform? YT, Twitter, FB, Blogger, etc? 
YOUTUBE!!!!

8. Favourite videos to watch on YouTube? 
Nicole Guerriero! & mommy videos!

9. Weirdest food you ever ate?
I don't eat weird things.. just the usual kind! i rarely try new foods.

10. A fashion trend you hate? On Men/Women
Black trainers!!!!! maybe okay for working out, but thats it!


My Ten questions.
1. if you have to pick one thing to bring on holiday what would it be?
2. tv or wifi and why?
3. favourite beauty item and why?
4. whats your favourite thing to do?
5. if you could change anything from 2013 what would it be?
6. what are your plans for this year?
7. favourite part as a blogger?
8. describe yourself in one word
9. what made you get into blogging?
10. what is your most precious item?

AND I DONT KNOW ANY BLOGGERS!!! YIKES…
Actually.. i nominate Amy loonam. 
amyodyssey.blogspot.com

Thanks For Reading!
Aisling xo


0 comments: