Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

Emilee's One Month Update

I can't even come to terms that my little girl is already One Month old :(

She currently is weighting 9pounds 10oz! 
And I haven't measured her length yet :)

She is still being breastfed plus the odd top-up with formula!
Breastfeeding is going well, I breastfed in public for the first time this week. It was a little bit daunting but it was a success! I used a cover given to me by a friend, so i was well covered up. But to me coving up makes it so more noticeable and people stare more! but I wouldn't go bare breast on show haha! 

Im currently trying to increase my supply so i can't cancel out formula altogether! 

She has fussy hours between 11-half 1 at night, I think this is due to wind gathering during the day and her being over tired! but once she settles she sleeps until 7 in the morning. 

She loves staring at lights or the windows, And she has starting to focus more on my face during feds.
AND.. She smiled at me :D Proud momma moment :)

Emilee loves being close, so I'm planning on baby wearing! Ive researched lots of baby wraps, but most are from the US and the shipping charge costs as much as the wrap. So i've found a wrap in Boots which it looks like I will get it. Its called the Caboo carrier and the reviews are looking good :) 

She is currently in up to one month clothes, but still fitting into newborn vests. 

Not else much to say as she just sleeps, eats, poops and repeats :P !!



My recovery is slowing down a bit.
Ive been experiencing very bad back pain. Its mainly in the lower part of my back. 
I thought this was due to after effects of the epidural, but I've been told its because I'm on my feet all day and my back id still very weak that it is being strained. So from that I'm trying to rest a little more. Not pick up anything heavier that Emilee!

Thanks for reading :)
Aisling xo




0 comments: