Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

The Awkward "Intro"

Hey Guys!
So Basically this is the awkward "First Blog"

I've alway wanted to get into blogging but lacked creative thinking, Confidence and self-belief.
But over years, I think I've over-come my obstacles.
So, Here I am.

I'm 21 years old, soon to be 22.
I live in Ireland, and have been here for over ten years.

As many of you know, I'm a mum to a wonderful little boy (not so little now!!)
His name is Kayden and he is 14months old!
He is my life. Cheesy I know, but i cant lie. He has changed everything for the good, and I'm so proud for him to call me his mum.

I'm in my second year of college. I attend Athlone I.T studying Graphic Design. It's an O.K course, not going to lie. I would prefer to do Fine Arts but due to the fact I got pregnant while attending Moate Business College, I had to choose somewhere close to home.

I'm living at home with my parents, living standards are dear while in college and have a baby!!

So yea, My blog will basically be mostly about being a young mum in college, about Kayden and general things about me, my artwork and life.

Thanks for reading!!
Aisling xo

0 comments: